We are able to provide training on overhead gantry cranes and jib cranes.
To provide the theoretical and practical knowledge to safely operate cranes.
The course covers and includes:
- Identification and inspection of slings
- How to sling loads
- Health & Safety (Safety Signs & Signals) Regulations 1996, LOLER 1998, PUWER 1998 and the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Pre-shift inspection of equipment
- Practical training on equipment
- Theory and practical assessment
All courses are tailor made to meet the specific needs of the customer and meet Safe Use of Lifting Equipment Approved Code of Practice (L113), PUWER 1998, LOLER 1998 and the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
Our standard rate is £225 per day.
There is also an additional one-off charge of £5.50 per person, where applicable, for ITSSAR registration.
There is a supplementary charge of 45p per mile which will be made for all training conducted at a distance of more than 30 miles from our centre.
All fees are subject to VAT.