ITSSAR and RTITB accredited training on a wide range of forklift trucks.
Would you like to learn how to operate a forklift or maybe just refresh your existing skills? We are able to help.
Call us today to speak to a member of our friendly staff who will be able to advise on the right course for you.
Counterbalance (B1) and reach (D1) training can be performed at our Wellingborough centre. All others must be on site.
- Counterbalance (B1, B2)
- Reach (D1, D2)
- Very Narrow Aisle (Operator Up) (F1)
- Pedestrian & Rider Operated Electric Powered Pallet Trucks (A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6 and A7)
- Pivot Steer (Bendi/Flexi) (P1)
- Multi-Directional (M1, M3)
- Low Lift Order Picker (A2)
- Medium Lift Order Picker (E1)
- High Lift Order Picker (E2)
- Rough Terrain Variable Reach/Telescopic - up to 9m lift (J2)
- Rough Terrain Telescopic - above 9m lift (J3)
All training is conducted by qualified and experienced instructors in accordance with the Approved Code of Practice (ACOP) L117 published by the Health & Safety Executive.
We are also able to provide on-site familiarisation training on a number of attachments including drum grab, paper reel clamps, rotator clamps and sideshift. For further information please contact us.
Our standard rates for fork lift truck training are as follows:
|At your site
At our centre
At our centre
|£225 per day
£225 per day
£115 per day
|Up to 3 operators
Up to 3 operators
There is also an additional one-off charge of £5.50 per person, where applicable, for ITSSAR registration. RTITB registration is per truck and is £7.50 per person.
There is a supplementary charge of 45p per mile which will be made for all training conducted at a distance of more than 30 miles from our centre.
All fees are subject to VAT.