This is a 1 day course.
The course covers:
- Introducing Working Safely
- Defining hazard and risks
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Part A - 20 question multi-format assessment paper
- Part B - A multi-choice hazard-spotting exercise
Upon successful completion of the course delegates will be issued with an IOSH Working Safely certificate.
The cost is £125 per person
We can deliver a closed course at your site or ours for a fixed fee.
The cost is fully inclusive of course materials, a light lunch and certification.
Friday 13th October
There is a supplementary charge of 45p per mile which will be made for all training conducted at a distance of more than 30 miles from our centre.
All fees are subject to VAT.