We have developed a short occupational safety course aimed at people with responsibility for carrying out risk assessments within an organisation. This includes line managers, supervisors and safety representatives.
The course is not industry specific but we are able to tailor the course should that be a requirement.
What does the course cover?
- Understanding the legal requirements
- What makes it 'suitable and sufficient'
- Hazard groups and hazard identification
- The 5 steps of a risk assessment
- The hierarchy of control measures
- Risk assessment exercise
- On the go/dynamic risk assessments
Each course is designed to last half a day for up to 10 people.
Our standard rate is £275 per course of up to 10 people.
If 2 courses are booked for the same day the fee is reduced to £425.
Individual rate (our centre only) - £100
Open Course Dates:
Friday 10th May 2019
There is a supplementary charge of 45p per mile which will be made for all training conducted at a distance of more than 30 miles from our centre.
All fees are subject to VAT.