Following the formation of the Accrediting Bodies Association (ABA) in 2012 ITSSAR have implemented a mandatory data base (TOPS) for all Mechanical Handling Equipment (MHE) and Workplace Transport Operators. Accredited organisations are now required to access the scheme and provide details of all accredited operator training. A unique ID number will be issued this will remain with the operator for life. This number will be used for all addition categories of machines. The scheme came in to effect on 1st January 2015.
To reduce MHE and workplace transport accidents/incidents, whilst improving safety through training.
- To ensure that all accredited training meets the criteria as prescribed in The Approved Code of Practice (ACoP L117) and ITSSAR Course Syllabus Manuals
- To provide a safe and secure scheme
- To provide a means of verifying accredited training
- Validation and verification of training undertaken
- Promotes confidence in operator training
- Lifelong, safe and secure scheme
- Promotes a communication link between, training organisations, employers, operators and the industry
- Individual unique Identification number
- Quick, reliable and user friendly system
The cost is just £4.50 plus VAT per candidate.
Wellingborough Chamber of Commerce Business Awards 2016 (October 2016)
On 18th October Emma attended the Wellingborough Chamber of Commerce Business Awards at Wellingborough Golf Club. Phoenix Training were finalists in the Services Business of the Year category. Sadly, we did not win the category but we did make it to the final three to be shortlisted which was a huge achievement. Emma was presented with a certificate and a bottle of champagne.
Talent in Logistics Awards 2017 (May 2017)
We are very proud to announce that we have been shortlisted and are finalists in the MHE Training Provider of the Year category. The awards are being held on the 22nd June 2017.
Talent in Logistics Awards 2017 (June 2017)
Following on from our previous update we are thrilled to tell you that we were successful in winning the MHE Training Provider of the Year. Emma returned from her holiday to find the award, certificate and a bottle of Champagne waiting for her on her desk.